RECENT POST

Hi friends, hope all of you are doing well, I have been very sick from past few days, the doctor thought I might have caught a swine flu, thank God!, that it was not the case, Hubby being away in India for three weeks, I had a busy life alone with three kids, so the day he came back, he had to take me to the doctor, and that's it all my plans went haywire completely bed ridden!, that's how I welcomed the New year 2011, not a good start, I had planned some resolutions like I would post all my drafts piling up so much and consuming all the spaces in my comp, by posting them everyday one by one, and it is already 11th of January, Missed so many recipes from blogger friends, Thanks to my friends and family for enquiring about my health.
This is a long await post and the Participants would be thinking that I would never post them at all, as this is my first event I would like to thank everyone of you who participated.
Here are the entries in order I recieved them......

Janet from Taste the Space sent me 4 entries...
Here is whole load of 4 types of Salads Janet has made (another 28 in her blog!), for a very healthy living I should say, check out the first one of the lot she has a list of Salads she wants to try from other blogs :)), may be with these 4 you have a cart load of them for every day!, she
1.Turkish Bulgur, Pomegranate and Almond Salad
turkish-bulgur-pomegranate-and-almond-salad/
2.Apple, Pomegranate, and Arugula Salad with Apple Cider-Honey Vinaigrette
apple-pomegranate-and-arugula-salad-with-apple-cider-honey-vinaigrette/
3.Roasted Eggplant, Red Pepper and Green Bean Pomegranate Salad

4.Pomegranate Tabbouleh Salad
Lisasupersmall from Food and Spice sent me....
I don;t have anything to say about her kitchen ventures A whole array of  vegetarian stuff in there, I was hooked with the Quinoa dishes she has made for a whole day!, If you love Quinoa check out her blog!, not just that with many more healthy recipes to go....
Quinoa Spinach Salad with Feta, Pomegranate and Toasted Almonds
Shobha of Food maaza sent me 3 entries...
No need to say that it is a sindhi kitchen, without knowing that it might be the same dish I brewed up stuffed Bhindi too :)), but I was late in posting as always, I would like to try the other two and look into her kitchen for more sindhi Rasoi's, The one from Alka's I made I have never posted it still :(
1.Sindhi Koki
2.Gwar ji Bhaji (Sindhi)
 gwar-ji-bhaji-sindhi
3.Anardana Masala Stuffed Bhindi
   anardana-masala-stuffed-bhindi

Rekha of Plaintain Leaf sent me
Love Andhra dishes, she has some wonderful dishes in her blog, just not Andhra but a whole lot of cuisine going on in her world, Of course as she who doesn't love Aloo :))
Amirtsari Aloo Punjabi
Santhosh Bangar sent me this...
Santhosh has some wonderful recipes from the Capital city of India, I loved the way she decorates her plates and click them so beautifully.
Water Melon Juice with Pomegranate seeds  

Reva from Kaarasaaram sent me 2 entries.....
She has got some wonderful recipes in her blog, she has substituted meaty dish to a vegetarian one and tired her hand out on these Bajjis and these sweet potatoes called for something new from her tray and so dished it out through her imagination! lovely clicks too check out...
1.Plaintain Bajjis with Coriander Chutney. 
2.Sweet Potato Bites with Anardhana.

Our Dear Host Priya  graces all the events she participates with her delicious and versatile cooking and sent me these 3 entries ...

1.Butternut Squash & Quinoa Parathas
2.Aloo Anardana
     aloo-anardana
3. Lilva Beans & Tomato Sambhar

Lalitha from Indian Spice Magic sent me 6 entries...
I noticed these in Toronto view's red event and asked her to send me these entries, she promptly sent me everyone of them thanks to you lalitha, Beautiful clicks, every healthy quick recipes to try out.
1.Oats Chaat
     oats-chaat
2.Curd Rice
     curd-rice
3.Fruit Custard
     fruit-custard
4.Dahi Vada
5.Fruit Chaat
     fruit-chat
6.Oats Muesli
      oats-muesli


Nayana Kanabar has sent me this....
She has a beautiful blog with lots of things going on in her kitchen check out for some more events she is hosting..
Pomegranate Fool
Paaka shaale sent me this
She is a budding blogger with lovely recipes you must check out her blog for some tasty south Indian cuisine, which I love, and see tried these parathas for a twist with these seeds!, beautiful clicks too...
Aloo anardana paratha

 Tasty Curry Leaf sent me
Grilled Tofu
She has experimented these seeds in a very healthy way, and she gives you some tips about adding some sugar to it, you try it out.., She is a blogger with such fantastic recipes she tries from all over the world.

Last are my late entries to my own event started by Priya of easy n tasty recipes, I wish to thank her for acknowledging my Interest and having a lot of patience to wait for my round-up a month late!!

These are my entries..

Bhindi Masala/ Okra Stir fry

Green Bataki/Mustard green leaves Gravy

Here are the Beautiful pictures for all these entries.....


I have tried to bring out your pictures well, but I had to struggle a lot with collaging and i just gave it up, hope you all don't mind, My apologies...




Here is an other one.......



Here is the last one.....




That is it.., hope you all enjoyed the Lovely Seeds Round-up, thanks once again priya, I really enjoyed it, and now i have lots to try using these seeds and A BIG THANK YOU to all my participants and made my first event quite a success.. Love you all...

Enjoy and take care,  try out all the dishes out here and write to the others about it :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online