RECENT POST

Rejection letters fill my inbox just as often as offers to enlarge my penis or Princes from African nations asking for my Paypal account info. I've learned to take them pretty well. Every so often, there are ones I don't know how to take...


Ryan,

Thanks for your submission. I found it economical and well-written; however, as I am personally repulsed by depictions of violence against non-human primates, I will have to pass on this one. Please keep us in mind for future submissions.

(Editor's name withheld)


1) Is human violence okay then? What about a man beating up a horse with a crowbar? What if I have a novel with a lot of dog on monkey violence, is this acceptable?

2) How often does she come across "depictions of violence against non-human primates"? I'm not the only one writing stories about construction workers kicking the crap out of chimpanzees? I thought I was being original.

3) How does the editor feel about the events in this picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online