RECENT POST

hi everybody,

I few days back Doris of meeso of sweet and spicy wrote to me that she had a hard time to stay on my blog and post any comment, Like this I have received I had lot of others writing to me, I am so thank ful to all of you who wrote to me about this problem, I knew because I myself had problem in accessing my blog and had hard time to stay on it !!, I wrote back to Doris about this and she was kind enough to send me some google help forum threads who had the same problem like mine, before going into the thread I thought of reporting this blog as spam to google and went into their ''Report a spam'', in the column provided I wrote my own blog name without even bothering to read the whole content, don't you think that was my height of stupidity !! or I think I was so desperate about rectifying it, now I am wondering how to contact google and tell them about the grave mistake I have done !!, can somebody help me with this please...
Then again I went back to the forum thread like me lot of other people had same problems, some of them had written that they had deleted gadgets which helped them to solve the problem.  So, I went back to my blog and deleted some gadgets now I think my blog is not bugged with any other spam blogs.
But fingers crossed and hoping google would look into the blog and see that my blog is just a food blog and nothing else and wouldn't do anything to my blog.

I am so worried
with lots of love to all my readers
jayasri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online