RECENT POST

This is in my draft from quite sometime, I have been meaning to post it from a long time!, decided to post it today, I took this recipe from here, It came out very well as you can see, I did not use any frosting or anything, because I will not be able to eat it!, as it becomes too rich for me, When I had started baking I really wanted to use the fruit purees and I tried my own version of Strawberry cake and to my amazement it turned out so well, I couldn't believe it and it was eggless too...
As this one was eggless too, I wanted to give it a try and this one turned out well too..

EGGLESS STRAWBERRY CAKE













INGREDIENTS:
100 gms butter
1 and 1/2 cup Sugar
1 and 1/4 Cup Pureed Strawberries
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 Cups Plain Flour/Maida
2 and 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

METHOD:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, Gas Mark 4.
Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together until well combined.
Put the butter and sugar and beat it until light and fluffy using a mixer in a high speed.
To this beaten mixture, add vanilla extract and pureed strawberries, fold in evenly.
Then add the flour until well incorporated, fold in lightly do not mess with it too much :)
Once the batter is ready pour it into the prepared cake tin, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Take the tin out from the oven and cool it on a rack for 10 minutes then loosen the tin, and remove the cake from the tin, sprinkle powdered sugar or frosting on it, and serve it.
I just it like that, as I love to eat just as it is than the frosting which I do not like.
That's why you might see my cakes simple and plain :)).























Sending this to Book Marked recipes - Tuesday, by Priya and Aipi, and Girlchef's Hearth and soul
I am sending this to Pari's veggie fruit a month - Strawberry event started by Priya of Mharo Rajasthan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online