RECENT POST

Hi everybody thanks for participating in my Bloggers Marathon,  with Raks Kitchen. I received some mails saying that they have not been able to post the recipes for various reasons, If you send me the mail or link for the recipe I will certainly include it in my round-up. As the linky would have closed by now.
I had planned to post this yesterday but I have been very sick, My neck has become too worst, need to go and see the doctor today, hoping everything will be alright, I am suffering from Migraine too. Sorry for posting this so late.
My next person is from Nags - Edible Garden - cooking and me she has a lovely blog with lovely dishes, try out something from her blog as I have said earlier they must be her own recipe (ORIGINAL RECIPE) NOT from any bloggers.
Check out this Event page for the rules and details of the event 
Non-bloggers can send me a mail at cookingisdivine@gmail.com with the details and possible a photograph, I will include it in my round-up.
Hoping to see you all in her kitchen to yours and to mine.

BLOGGERS MARATHON - EDIBLE GARDEN - COOKINGANDME





If possible include this logo in your post...

EVENT DATE: FEB 21ST To MAR 8TH
EVENT : ONLY ORIGINAL RECIPES
BLOGGER : http://www.cookingandme.com/
Nags of Edible Garden - cooking and me 


Send me your entries link with a photograph if possible to Cookingisdivine@gmail.com

Thanks and cheers
with lots of love
from
Jayasri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online