RECENT POST

When I was in school and college days, I used to write lot of poems!!,  I think that was what I could call them, sometimes I used to write like small clippings.., I had a friend working in the Radio station in Mysore, I think he still works there, I had given him my book of poems, he was quite impressed and said I should really take interest and write more, well, God knows where, why and when I stopped writing, was it good or bad !? I really do not know, One such clipping reminded me today when I was writing this post...
                      ''Expressions are difficult
                          Impressions are thoughts
                          which cannot be changed
                           become a good impression
                            which becomes you !!
                             and let others learn & live like you!!....''

When I think of  my blog's presentation and photographic skills !!, I feel that my expressions in writing may not be to my expectaions, and Of course the photos are my Impressions which are also not impressive to stay tuned in anybody's thoughts, either way I don't seem I am upto the mark, but only one thing  which keeps me going is my another clip here which says..
                            ''We have never met
                                we have never parted
                                 we are never broken hearted''
As we all know somebody is there to encourage us, by leaving such beautiful, encouraging, much appreciated and appropriate comments, which makes us so light hearted and keeps us going, so is the blogging, bringing new friends, new contributions and the aspect of love with each other, deligted we are, excited we feel every day with a new recipe as we unfold as the spring beholds the loveliness of the nature.

Coming back to the recipe..
As always I couldn't take a good photo, may be once the summer sets in I will have more light !! and i might have good pictures, But, Only the picture does not look too good to eat, but the object was really yummy!!, It was more like manchurian and the spiciness gave a great kick to the dish!!
PANEER  WITH RAMIRO SWEET RED PEPPERS


INGREDIENTS:
250gms Paneer (I used shop bought one)
1/4 cup of finely broken Cashewnuts (are crushed finely)
1 Medium sized onion
3 to 4 pods of Garlic
2 Ramiro Red peppers (deseeded)
3 spring onions
4 to 5 sprigs of coriander leaves
3 to 4 Green chillies
1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
1'' grated Ginger (1 tbsp)
3 tbsp of Corn flour
3 tbsp of Maida/plain flour
water as required
salt as required
METHOD:
Take a vessel, grate paneer, green chillies, crushed Cashewnuts, A little bit of salt mix everthing well, make into small balls out of it and keep aside.
Meanwhile using corn flour and Plain flour with a little bit of salt (check this out as you have already added salt to the balls) , so remember to balance the requirement of salt, using water make it into a bajji or Idli consistency.
Dip each ball in this plain and corn flour batter and deep fry them and keep them aside until all of them are fried
Now take a big work, heat a 3 to 4 tbsp of oil, once it is hot add grated ginger, finely chopped onion and garlic, fry them well, then once the onions are transperent, add the peppers and fry well.
To the same wok when they frying, add a 1/4 tsp of chilli powder, garam masala powder, chopped spring onions, and fry few more minutes, add salt at this stage if necessary.
Now add the paneer balls in it and fry for few ore minutes then serve it with any kind of sauce, ketchup, chutney as you wish.
Variation: If you have any chat masala you can use that too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online