RECENT POST

A VERY HAPPY DEEVALI/DEEPAVALI GREETINGS....
To all my lovely visitors and all the excellent bloggers all around the world, who all love to celebrate as we do, Hope you all are having a wonderful time, Wishing all a very prosperous Deepavali.

Let God give a shape to all your dreams , let them all come true,lots and lots of happiness and prosperity. Diwali is always connected with lots of light, new clothes, and very important lots of sweets, As this festival consists of 3 days, the first day is in karnataka is called ''neeru thumbo habba'' A festival where you wash all the vessels in which you store water, we do puja to Ganga the very sacred river for Indians, Amma always made kozhukottai and I have the same practice, So, I made sweet and khara kozhukottai, yesterday & Today we have been having a lovely time, my friends are visiting me and we are all having a lovely time, with lot of cooking and lighting loads of crackers!!, I just decided even if it is so late I need to wish all my visitors a very happy diwali.






Again, I would like to wish you all a very happy diwali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online