RECENT POST

hi everybody, hope you all had a lovely time, quality time with your family and friends during deepavali, I did and we did enjoy had a good time. OK, an other Biscuit which I prepared on the same day as my cashew Biscuits, this too I got it from my recipe book!!,  so, again I don't have the baking time or temperature. Here is how it goes.

PEANUT BISCUIT

 









INGREDIENTS:
  • 100 gm Maida/ All purpose flour
  • 50 gm Butter
  • 40 gm powered sugar,
  • 30 gm Peanuts ( roasted & powdered)
  • 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
  • 1/2 tsp powdered cardamom
  • a pinch of dry ginger
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • salt to taste
METHOD 
  1. Sieve maida /APF & baking powder together twice.
  2. Make a mixture of the ginger, pepper and salt.
  3. Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth dough
  4. If needed add a little milk
  5. Make small balls and arrange them on a baking tray and bake approximately around 20 to 25 minutes on Gas mark 4
  6. Serve it hot with coffee or tea or you can much when ever you want or with a cup of cold milk too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online