RECENT POST



Samsung Gio SCH-I569 smartphone runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system and boasts an 800MHz processor. It comes with an impressive features like 3.2-inch HVGA display with resolution of 320 x 480pixel, 3 megapixel autofocus camera etc. The touchscreen enabled smartphone of Samsung offers various types of connectivity options like Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi 802.11b/g/n and A-GPS as well as supports micro SD card slot for expandable memory.

The Samsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone works in CDMA and EVDO Rev. A network and is powered by a 1350mAh battery. It will be available in China market via China Telecom. Unfortunately, its price is not announced.

Samsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone Features

  • 3.2-inch HVGA display with resolution of 320 x 480pixel
  • 3 megapixel autofocus camera
  • Runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system
  • Boasts an 800MHz processor
  • Offers Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, & A-GPS connectivity options
  • Supports micro SD memory card slot
  • Powered by a 1350mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone Pictures

Samsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone PicturesSamsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone PicturesSamsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone PicturesSamsung Galaxy Gio SCH-I569 Smartphone Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online