RECENT POST

This is  I should say one of the Best pacchadis mom creates in her kitchen and is my children's favourite, I really don't know how it comes so tasty and so good in her hand, which doesn't seem to work out for me.  I have tried it so many times but still I have not won their hearts through this, (to tell you the truth actually none with all the recipes which my mom cooks too !!) .  As my eldest says you do cook well, but not extent of what paati can do with the same recipe...well, we will adjust don't worry..., Oh!, how I hate it because  in my heart I know, I really have not come up to the mark, not even with this simple easy recipe such as this.  I know this photo doesn't looks very interesting.  But it is a very tasty one.

I have to still learn to do with my photography, very lazy i am, lot of blogger friends who write to me regularly have given me lot of tips on improvising my pictures and of course as we all know Nags has written a beautiful post on it.  Hopefully, someday soon I will try to improve my pictures.
I always cook only in the night and take photos only in the night with N95 camera, I think that is all I can get !!.  I need to do something about this.  Let me come back to my pachadi....
May be most of you know about it too.., It is a very simple one too....

POTATO PACHADI















Ingredients:
  • 2 potatoes medium sized
  • 2 to 3 green chilies
  • 1 sprig curry leaves
  • 1 tsp mustard seeds
  • a pinch of asafoetida
  • 2 to 3 sprig of coriander leaves
  • salt to taste
  • 2 cups of Curds/yogurt
METHOD
  1. Cook potatoes and peel of the skin and mash them.
  2. Add salt, pinch of asafoetida, finely chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves
  3. Take a tsp of oil heat and add a tsp of mustard seeds once it splutters add chopped green chilies and fry for a minutes then add it to the mashed potato.
  4. mix them together and then mix in the curds and it is now ready to serve.
  5. This is optional if you want you can even temper with a tsp of chenna & urad dal after the green chilies and it is the same method.
  6. Serve it with Rice or even with chapatis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online